We believe that
To influence audience preference
the most successful businesses in today's world must link their business and communications strategies around performance and purpose.
We live in a world of Business to Human (B2H) communications where the lines between communications have fused and there is less separation between B2B and B2C interactions.
The Alfaisal Center for Research & Consultancy Studies may assist you in realizing your goals by providing a fundamentally different method of tying together strategy, transactions, transformation, and technology, where design and delivery inform one another at every stage.
Competitiveness Consultancy Center
Corporate Governance Center
Statistical Consulting Unit
Center for Health Economics & Finance
Project Management Office (PMO)
Alfaisal Competitiveness Consultancy Center
Provide consulting services related to collecting and analysing Saudi market performance data from multiple aspects, including institutions, economy, health, education, market efficiency, market size, labor efficiency, banking, tourism and technical sector, level of invention and development through specialized studies and research. This data is categorized using global frameworks for comparison with the global economies through which the Kingdom is ranked globally.
Corporate Governance Index CGI
Training & Education
Awareness & Forums
Alfaisal Corporate Governance Center
Corporate Governance Center at Alfaisal University was established in 2016 to monitor and promote good governance practices in Saudi Arabia. A team from Alfaisal University developed the Corporate Governance Index CGI in collaboration with consultants and with partial financial support from Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority (SAGIA). CGI is an evidence-based index and the only one in GCC. It is based solely on good corporate governance principles set by the CMA, SAMA and the OECD.
Alfaisal Statistical Consulting Unit
ASCU is a professional statistical service team of internationally renowned experts that aims to promote and strengthen research by assisting researchers and other clients with using statistical methods in their research in the most optimal way.
Alfaisal Center for Health Economics & Finance
Aims at advancing the knowledge & practice of health economics & finance in KSA through expertise, research and education
- Economic models development, testing and validation
- Support assessment of Health needs and care demand
- Consultancy on healthcare investments, financing and business intelligence
- Embracing translational research in the field of health economics
- Training of healthcare professionals (short courses/modules, MSc courses and programs)
- Data collection
- Market Research
- Literature Search
- Data Mining
- Data Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Prediction Models
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Research Papers
- White Papers
- Position Statements
- Consensus Statements
- Practice Guidelines
- Fund Raising
- Risk Management
- Performance Management
- Gap Analysis
- Operating Models
- HR skilling & Development
Monitoring & Controlling
Project Management Office (PMO)
The Alfaisal Center for Research and Consultancy Studies Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for improving the effectiveness of project management across the Center. With an emphasis on scalable concepts, clear principles, and expectation management, we propose a pragmatic approach to project management.
The PMO aims to make it easier to plan, deliver and measure projects across the Center’s service areas. The PMO is intended to provide guidance on right-sized best practices to accelerate project ramp up from assignment to kickoff using the Project Management Institute (PMI) five process groups:
Goals - Project Management Vision
Alfaisal Center for Research & Consultancy Studies Project Management propels the University's mission by:
- Empowering decision makers and high performing teams across the University to deliver the highest business value
- Enabling high-performing teams to transform Alfaisal by providing accurate and timely portfolio information
- Building connections throughout the University community by promoting agility, adaptability, and effectiveness
Learn online from the leaders in education
Expand your skills and engage with a global network of learners through our flexible, online, face-to-face and/or hybrid courses. Wherever you are in your career—or the world—Alfaisal Extension can help you achieve your goals. Learn more (link)Know More About Us
We offer standard courses run under the Executive Education department. We offer customized, tailored programs that are catered to your specific needs and requirements. These programs are designed to bring the classroom to you and build three characteristics:
- Engaged- You will be engaged and interested every step of the way.
- Social – Being active with your peers is what makes Alfaisal Extension unique. You exchange ideas, viewpoints, offer input and design output. You will learn from one another’s experiences and perspectives.
- Case-based – Immerse yourself in real-world learning where lessons are brought alive through case studies and first hand challenges faced.
Alfaisal Center for Research and Consultancy
Arabic course content are designed, created and posted onto the Coursera platform. Courses include leadership, technical and soft skills.